I hate funerals.
I especially hate them when they are kids.
http://www.therulandfuneralhome.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=1312279&fh_id=13169
Jennifer Ann Lozowski
(November 7, 1989 - November 11, 2011)
Yes, folks, that's Steve & Eileen Lozowski's daughter Jenny. No, they don't yet know how she died.
I remember her being born. I remember her birthday party where her folks got a FOAF to play Ariel because Jenny loved the Little Mermaid so much. I remember how her parents were so proud of her over the years.
And this is the second time this year I can't be there to hold a friend who needs it. DAMNIT!!!
I especially hate them when they are kids.
http://www.therulandfuneralhome.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=1312279&fh_id=13169
Jennifer Ann Lozowski
(November 7, 1989 - November 11, 2011)
Yes, folks, that's Steve & Eileen Lozowski's daughter Jenny. No, they don't yet know how she died.
I remember her being born. I remember her birthday party where her folks got a FOAF to play Ariel because Jenny loved the Little Mermaid so much. I remember how her parents were so proud of her over the years.
And this is the second time this year I can't be there to hold a friend who needs it. DAMNIT!!!