It's the Vernal Equinox and I'm still standing.
I wish there were more I could say but I'm still trying to keep my head above the water in the swamp that is work.
Baby O & Baby T have each turned one.
I finally succumbed to the Lure of the Apple. and I now have an iPhone.
so now I'm geeking on apps and kindle books and STILL geeking on music.
speaking of which, it's tuesday - back to the vampirage...
I wish there were more I could say but I'm still trying to keep my head above the water in the swamp that is work.
Baby O & Baby T have each turned one.
I finally succumbed to the Lure of the Apple. and I now have an iPhone.
so now I'm geeking on apps and kindle books and STILL geeking on music.
speaking of which, it's tuesday - back to the vampirage...