Kenneth Michael Kaese, Sr.
Newsday obituary here:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/newsday/obituary.aspx?n=kenneth-m-kaese-big-guy&pid=145670452
The Visitation Services will be at
Chapey & Sons Funeral Home
200 East Main St
East Islip, Ny 11730.
631-581-5600
http://www.chapeyfamily.com/directions_east.html
(for those of you who want to leave e-condolences, there's a link there as well)
This Tuesday 9/28 and Wednesday 9/29 will be two times 2-4:30pm and 7-9pm to visit
The Funeral Service will be Thursday 9/30 at 11am with a lunch afterwards at the church…
St Marks Episcopal Church
754 Montauk Hwy,
Islip, NY 11751-3696
There has been a "Kenneth Michael Kaese Memorial Fund" set up to help defray medical and funeral expenses for the family. Contact me privately via LJ, Dreamwidth, or Facebook for details should you wish to contribute as this is getting spread pretty wide & I want to avoid identity theft. That's the last thing they need.
Folks - I'm not going to be available much this week. Neither is Kory. we're driving up today & driving back Friday it looks like. It's also a very real possibility that I'll be helping Kory's cousin Billy with ad-hoc grief counseling. (Worst part of the Clergical calling & all that.)
Thank you all.
Newsday obituary here:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/newsday/obituary.aspx?n=kenneth-m-kaese-big-guy&pid=145670452
The Visitation Services will be at
Chapey & Sons Funeral Home
200 East Main St
East Islip, Ny 11730.
631-581-5600
http://www.chapeyfamily.com/directions_east.html
(for those of you who want to leave e-condolences, there's a link there as well)
This Tuesday 9/28 and Wednesday 9/29 will be two times 2-4:30pm and 7-9pm to visit
The Funeral Service will be Thursday 9/30 at 11am with a lunch afterwards at the church…
St Marks Episcopal Church
754 Montauk Hwy,
Islip, NY 11751-3696
There has been a "Kenneth Michael Kaese Memorial Fund" set up to help defray medical and funeral expenses for the family. Contact me privately via LJ, Dreamwidth, or Facebook for details should you wish to contribute as this is getting spread pretty wide & I want to avoid identity theft. That's the last thing they need.
Folks - I'm not going to be available much this week. Neither is Kory. we're driving up today & driving back Friday it looks like. It's also a very real possibility that I'll be helping Kory's cousin Billy with ad-hoc grief counseling. (Worst part of the Clergical calling & all that.)
Thank you all.